Delaware #1 Medical Card Clinic Become Legal Today! Fast, Affordable & Online
This process is simple, and we assist you with expediting your application for quick approval. Contact us today to learn more!
Don't let Pain or Anxiety slow you down! See if you qualify for Delaware's Medical Card.
After being recommended by one of our Delaware Doctors the next step is to enroll in the Delaware Amendment Card Registry Program. The process is simple. We assist you with expediting your state application for the quickest approval.
Meet Our Doctors Schedule your obligation-free telehealth appointment for more information about getting certified for a medical treatment plan
Miracle Leaf Delaware
Miracle Leaf is a premier medical cannabis health center for Delaware residents in search of alternative pathways to healthier living. We vow to assist our patients throughout the entire process; from the moment a patient books an online appointment with our telehealth system to the moment they receive their certifications for medical cannabis.
Our state-certified cannabis doctors work effortlessly to ensure our patients live happier and healthier lives. Schedule an appointment online for more information about getting certified for a medical cannabis treatment plan.
Dr. Wilkins MD - Family Medicine
Dr. Wilkins is a Family Practice Specialist in Delaware. She graduated with honors in 2015. Having more than 4 years of diverse experiences, especially in FAMILY PRACTICE.
We understand that the medical system can be intimidating for many patients and would-be patients to navigate, so we created a 100% online telehealth system that allows you to schedule an appointment and get evaluated online.
Our telehealth system is 100% risk free. You will receive a full refund if you don’t get approved for your medical card. Schedule an appointment with our telehealth system.
Qualifying Conditions for a Medical Card
Qualifying medical conditions for medical card under the Delaware state law that are eligible for a medical recommendation in Delaware are:
- Terminal illness
- Positive status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV Positive)
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Decompensated cirrhosis
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS / Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Intractable epilepsy
- Autism with self-injurious or aggressive behavior
- Chronic Debilitating Migraines
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following
– Cachexia or wasting syndrome
– Severe, debilitating pain that has not responded to previously prescribed medication or surgical measure for more than three months, or for which other treatment options produced serious side effects.
– Intractable nausea
– Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those characteristic of Multiple Sclerosis
In 2011, the Delaware state legislature approved Senate Bill 17, the Delaware Medical Marijuana Act making it legal for a patient with a Delaware registry identification card to use cannabis for medical purposes. Patients with a valid registry identification card are protected from arrest so long as they have no more than six (6) ounces of usable cannabis and are otherwise in compliance with state law.